Hey there...

J

JainaSolo2097

Hello - just posting a test message. I'm new here, so you're supposed to be jerks to me until I get 1,000 posts :) hmmmm guess that's all I have to say for now..

Jaina

No, they're allright. I've felt welcome here since the first day I logged on. Just go with the flow, and you'll be fine. You'll probably get a lot of reply's to yer posts, 'caus I've not seen many girls around here.:D

C Ya

Whoa! a girl here?!! thats never happened before,:D nah, we (well, I) promise not to be a jerk to you.....a lot of females don't tend to play video games like wing commander (I'll never understand why) my last girlfriend couldn't see the point to it (she is now an EX-girlfriend:D ) allow me to be one of the first to welcome you

(ps : make sure you vote on the ejection pods poll, i made that one)

Originally posted by Oggy
(ps : make sure you vote on the ejection pods poll, i made that one)
In lieu of carrying her books, I assume?

If I were you, I wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. It makes you look pretty sad, even in the eyes of someone who's installing MS Office at 11:45pm. <G>

Welcome!
Be assured: There's no rule for as how long you will be treated as a jerk. It varies from person to person. :)

Mekt's right. Some people are jerks to everyone, all the time, but most of us are okay, to a degree :cool:

Anyway, welcome aboard!

--Eder

Originally posted by Talyn 83
You'll probably get a lot of reply's to yer posts, 'caus I've not seen many girls around here.:D
C Ya

Wow...I dunno whether you can see any person's gender here. Since the point 'gender' is not written in the profile. Maybe some people should include it to let some people stop having wrong imaginations. But it still is a message board. Nicknames say mostly nothing about the person's gender.
And j ust because you will write her, it does not mean other people do. I won't for example.

Whoa! a girl here?!! thats never happened before, nah, we (well, I) promise not to be a jerk to you
You are not a jerk on her, but on others. Just as hint.
And it happened before. So stop talking trash please, when you are not correct informed...you are normally supposed to shut up.

.....a lot of females don't tend to play video games like wing commander
Some do. It raised a lot within time.
Or some women don't out themselves on messageboards, guess 3 times why.
(I'll never understand why)
Why, why is the banana bent?

my last girlfriend couldn't see the point to it (she is now an EX-girlfriend )
Sorry the direct question, but who cares? And you seem the right guy, changing his girlfriend just because she is no WC fan.

PS: Sorry if I insulted someone, but this was hilarious....

Now there's something you don't see every day. A girl that likes Wing Commander!!! Now I can die happy...:) :)
Anyway, welcome aboard, JainaSolo!

And Fishbone, please, don't be so hard on others. You have got to admit, there aren't a lot of girls that like Wing Commander ( you being an exception to the rule ). Why, oh why aren't there more girls like you...:)

I am not hard, I say what I think.
I know some girls enjoying WC. Two of my class played it and enjoyed it. One offered later to draw anime. Two others knew it and played it before. And some boys also have girl friends who know it.
And please don't expect me to cry because you are so kind to me.
Normally girls don't come here to chat about themselves or get such comments. They come to be poster because of WC. Somehow only some people don't understand it. And I am no exception of anything.

Originally posted by Skybolt
(...)Why, oh why aren't there more girls like you...:) (...)

Actually, there are plenty of girls around that play WC. They just don't make themselves known very often. There's more than you think.

BTW Fishbone, that WAS hilarious, you always manage to make me laugh! ;)

Oh, and welcome Jaina!

Hey, Fishbone..eat my shorts. I'm just being friendly, that's all. And if you don't like the fact that we, men (or male Kilrathi, right Mekt?), are more sensitive to women who post, well... though luck, I guess.
And don't presume that just because you know a couple of girls who like WC, everybody does.

BTW: "sorry if I insulted someone, but this was hilarious"
NOW THAT IS SARCASM:cool:

Just kiddin' though. I love you all. You're all...such ...wonderfull people.... *sob*

*blows his nose and sheds a single tear*

Ah. Sorry about that, Mekt. But at least I didn't forget you, did I?

BTW, did we ever see any female kilrathi (I just don't remember anything that happened before yesterday. Damn:mad: ) in any of the wc-game? And: are there like Kilrathi-human hybrids?

Hey, Fishbone..eat my shorts. I'm just being friendly, that's all. And if you don't like the fact that we, men (or male Kilrathi, right Mekt?), are more sensitive to women who post, well... though luck, I guess.
And don't presume that just because you know a couple of girls who like WC, everybody does.

Just kiddin' though. I love you all. You're all...such ...wonderfull people.... *sob*

*blows his nose and sheds a single tear*

Wow, you are so genius :rolleyes:
Your lame attempt to be funny doesn´t work.

The priestesses of Sivar in SM2 (being brutally assassinated by humans and Firekkans) and the right painting on the wall in the WCP intro (Tome of Sivar).
Also the CCG has a card with a picture of a female Kilrathi.

I don't think there are inter-species hybrids.

Oh, ghost. Go blow a goat. I have farma-students for breakfast.
You are just too dumb-assed to realise that trying to be funny is actually being serious, but not in a way that you mean what you say.

BTW: thanks for clearing that up, Mekt. Your great.

No, seriously. My ex-girlfriend was a farma-student, and I once had her for breakfast. Now if that isn't whitty, I don'y know what is.:D

BTW: be nice, Ghost.

She didn't like WC either,BTW

Hey, Fishbone..eat my shorts.
I could imagine more tasty things. :(

I'm just being friendly, that's all.
Nah you promised you would not behave like a jerk. sorry but you did.

And if you don't like the fact that we, men (or male Kilrathi, right Mekt?), are more sensitive to women who post, well... though luck, I guess.
You do not expect an answer to that I think. And it is cute how you try to get support.
What you did there...sensitive does not mean you should make such a big difference. Girls are also humans...you can see them every day on the treet. They are not so seldom....if you take a closer look....

I don't do. I only know some female WC fans.
Actually you only seem to be maybe one of those people who think they know what girls want and who understand girls. Somehow I have my doubts there. In my case you failed or you would not have written this post. *g*

I was serious. More or less.

Back