Hey spiritplumber, can we have the small patch back?

Harvest

Spaceman
Your WCU patch is great. However, I don't really want to fly around the whole of the universe quite yet. One reason is that systems like Sol are a nightmare to navigate. And it only had 1/2 the jump points leading out of the system it should. I understand the WCU is a work in progress and it is fun to fly around with, but I'd rather not until it gets a couple kinks worked out.

I do, however, want to buy a Hunter. So, will that 3mb patch work on PrivR 1.0 or am I out of luck?

The small patch has been integrated into the game :)

join the merc guild (as per suggestion from LOAF) to get access to the demon

More or less everything that was in the small patch has been put into the game, I think at least. Except maybe the turrets ^^;

join the merc guild (as per suggestion from LOAF) to get access to the demon

My suggestion was that being able to fly a Demon makes sense in the fictional setting (compared to what was being discussed, which was the absolutely assinine suggestion that the game should let you fly a Stiletto at some point).

Neither of these are very good ideas for a Privateer *Remake*, though.

A Wing Commander-setting game should also let you buy Errants and Free Traders... but I wouldn't advocate adding either of those to something calling itself the original Privateer.

Thanks for the clarification.

Of course, we don't call ourselves the original Privateer, we refer to the original and the remake as seperate entities. I still see your point though. If you like, we can get you a patch that limits you to the canon 4.

Thanks for the clarification :) guess we all misunderstood you...
don't worry most n00bs won't join the merc guild anyway and will hence have the original options

Back