Hi :) there is an autosave on icloud (with the longest play time) and also a slot where you can save on the iCloud at any time.
Sweet. I hadn't noticed, but I will use that.
Yes, that should be ok :) (the TV would have been more problematic because it should be playable 100% with the controller).
iOS 10 on AppleTV will allow you to require use of the controller, which is a good thing, as the Siri Remote is lousy for games!

I hope you get lots of sales from the price drop. I noticed that Touch Arcade featured your game when they mentioned the publisher's special prices.

Sweet. I hadn't noticed, but I will use that.

iOS 10 on AppleTV will allow you to require use of the controller, which is a good thing, as the Siri Remote is lousy for games!

I hope you get lots of sales from the price drop. I noticed that Touch Arcade featured your game when they mentioned the publisher's special prices.

That option to require a controller is pure gold, I think will cut the AppleTV required work by 50% and might boost my morale enough to do it :)

Yes, Touch Arcade had really good reviews about Stellar Wanderer :). About the sales ... well ... is way better than a normal day :) but I won't get rich :), still is nice to see people playing your game, this makes it for the whole work involved, and I'd do it again and again :)

BTW, anyone interested in an Android beta testing? It's really close and any tester would be more than welcome.

Whats the word for a PC release? Have you got a steam Greenlight page up?

And are you still looking for Android testers?

First, android testers yes, trsting has started, but there are still a few weeks to test ahead.

About windows release ... that's a tricky one ... the game is working, actually the main development platform is the pc, but the graphics is relatively poor for today's pc gaming standards. I have a pc demo from 2009, the grand father of Stellar Wanderer :) (some of the models are lods from that game, and the engine is the same but more evolved and ported to various platforms). You can check the demo and see what would be the maximum quality :) http://www.dreambuildersstudios.com/Files/HeresyWarDemo3_01.exe

Well ... I'll evaluate again the work needed for Steam, but after I see the android out :)

Back then was a project too big for our skills :)

Now we may be able to finish it, but the market has changed a lot. I'm not sure I can persuade the rest of the team to complete it.

Back