Hey fellas...

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
Happy 4th,

Whatever it's worth to you all, I hope you all set off many a fireworks and have a wonderful time. This is the best forum ever! And I've sincerely enjoyed my time here so far and wish you all a good weekend.

Tonight, my friends and I were walking back from the store to the house when there was a guy lighting Blackcats outside his house and he offered a whole thing of them to us. It was excellent. So we went back to my friend's house, had pizza and drinks and lit a bunch of firecrackers and it was pointless and fun.

4th of July... good ol' independence day for us in the USA... for everyone else... just another day... gotta love those country specific holidays, eh?

Last year we made bottle-rocket bazookas with some narrow PVC. It's hilarious if something goes wrong when you do that.

Man, around were i live, people have been setting them off since June 30... at the rate they're going im going to be suprised if they actually have any for tonight...

I'm going to my friend's beachhouse on north hampton beach, nh he bought $1,000 worht of fireworks and got 4 kegs as well...should be a good night....

https://cdn.wcnews.com/newershots/full/monsterrockets.jpg
monsterrocketst.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dundradal said:
I'm going to my friend's beachhouse on north hampton beach, nh he bought $1,000 worht of fireworks and got 4 kegs as well...should be a good night....

It'll be a good night if you still have all your fingers after that combination... :D

El_Destructo said:
It'll be a good night if you still have all your fingers after that combination... :D

Well it's now the day after and I've still got all my fingers and other appendages...turned out to be a blast, one of my buddies from school is dating a patriots cheerleader and she brought 2 of the other girls over and they were single, it was tough competition trying to see who could get some fireworks from them... Nothing like celebrating the 4th with booze, bombs, and pats cheerleaders....PhiKap Party - Hampton Beach, NH 04!!.....life is good...

We got to shooting bottle rockets at each other ("it was an accident!" said the guy who started it, then he got burned slightly by a malfuntioning firecracker), but nobody got hurt badly. Anyone here know anyone who was seriously hurt by fireworks?

I cooked the ground flesh of inferior animals with open flame. It was an excellent day.

Back