Here, Here! (November 15, 2006)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Reports from all time zones confirm that EA Replay is now available throughout the United States! Anyone should be able to find a copy at their local GameStop or equivalent store.

On a personal note, I've got mine! I picked up Replay in the birthplace of Wing Commander, Austin, TX. The game plays exactly like the SNES version of Wing Commander, and it features a very nice menu system that provides information and extras for each game. We'll have more in-depth commentary in the next several days... once we take a break from playing.

For now, here's a look at the whole package! WIng Commander received, by far, the largest bubble on the back of the case... with nothing for Ultima.

--
Original update published on November 15, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to figure out the controls, but this is awsome... Christmas came early this year thanks santa, I mean EA :)

I don't like the PSP, Nintendo has better games. Although they don't have WC.....is it worth $200 to play. I have to sleep on that one.

I don't like the PSP, Nintendo has better games. Although they don't have WC.....is it worth $200 to play. I have to sleep on that one.

Well, there is Wing Commander Prophecy for the GameBoy Advance... which you can play on a DS -- if you have a Nintendo handheld, pick it up!

Back