Help With Navigation

stthrobber

Spaceman
I've just finished the Oxford missions and now know I have to go to Palan, but I can't get the Nav map in remake version 1.0 to work.

In which system is Palan?

klauss said:
In Palan. Go figure.

I know I'm going to appear stupid, but I cannot find it. I've listed all the systems on my nav map and Palan isn't one of them.

I don't remember having a problem finding it when I originally played the game

Is there a way of targetting a system and finding out what planets or stations are contained inside?

The nap adds systes as you visit them. If you haven't been near Palan before, it won't show up. Alternatively, you can buy maps from the software booth at the upgrade screen.

Many thanks. Actually it didn't show up because despite me taking the option of "buy all maps" Palan only showed up when I bought them individually. I can now go to Rygannon and do those missions

Very strange. Should be easy enough to figure out if it works buying them individually but not when the whole thing is bought, thanks

I've never had that problem. I've even found that I don't need to get all the nav maps and still everything shows up - or it could be that I bought the nav map and forgot that I did it.

Back