Help the Russian pilot!

Rus__2000

Spaceman
Greetings guys, I from Russia.
Please excuse me for my English... :cool:
I translate the Prophecy on Russian and I have problem. :confused:

After use Tremake, WC sends a mistake: " Language manadger:: loads section:: nosection <MenuGFText> found for language <the English language> in a file <menutext "
In any case - I have made changes whether or not.
Can be, it - a mistake in Tremake?

And one more question:
How to change the English font in game to Russian? And what programs? :confused:

I thank all :)

Hi there,

I guess you have more luck posting this into the tech/support area of the forum, and giving it a more descriptive title (like "problems with tremake" or "Replace Font in WCP to Russian" - that'll catch the attention of the right people.

Now to the questions: I think Tremake was made by HCl - his site is http://www.wcrevival.de/hcl/; you probably get an answer for the error message there.

For the font replacement: I don't know which font format WCP uses (and I don't know which of them you want to change). In either case, if it's a font developed for the game, the chance is low that there are matching cyrillic letters in it. But if you just want to do quick translations using a tool, I'd try something like Systran (the tool behind the Altavista Babelfish engine).

All the Best!

/CM over

Tremake only capture its replacement files and compile it into a .tre file.
First I'd test without use tremake, simply puting .eng files into of the language folder on wcp installation. I don't remember if WCP work as SO, on SO any file included on the correct folder on SO installation will be read instead the original file.
If you can do it and that's work fine then could investigate other game files language related where they are included, and as last use tremake to do a patch to russian language. :)

TanGO

Back