Help in WC3 please

Akrovah

Spaceman
Alright, does anyone know what i have to do in order to complete the mission where you are supposed to ecract the scientist for work on the temblar bomb (PC version). I've played it about four times but i can't seem to win, even when there are no enemys around, i kill all the tanks, and i do not destroy the buildings. I can't figure out what to do.

I think it's Alcor 4 that you're stuck on. The CIC Game Guide might help. Maybe you're engaging the auto-pilot too soon?

Nav 3 is the key Nav point. When you arrive, you'll be attacked by Ekapshis. Take out all of these before moving on to the tanks. The tanks will be on your radar but not in the immediate area so you'll need to fly towards them first. If you fail to do this and simply autopilot on, the mission will fail which will be a disaster.

Last edited:
oh, thats what i'm doing wrong, i keep auto piloting past those. I can see the orange radar dots for buldings, but i forgot that there were tanks ther. it's been along time since i played through this game, forgot soem of the tricks. Thanks for you help.

Back