Help ime drunk

ohh man i am wasted.. been out with my mate driving..then we diceided to go to the party a mate was at.. my mate who was driving dident drink bit i had 3 beers & a quater botle of vodka... yes pure vodka i cxan drink it without pulling a face..now i know i only want my bed.. just came obline to check a download....:confused:

If you're expecting this to be anything like last week's sympathy thread, I think you'll find you're mistaken.

The scary part is his typing ability only deteriorated slighty. Makes you wonder if he doesn't sip the hooch for breakfast. I never did find the appeal in waking up with a killer migrane and not knowing who is in your house or how you got home...

Originally posted by Geffory Tolwin
ohh man i am wasted.. been out with my mate driving..then we diceided to go to the party a mate was at.. my mate who was driving dident drink bit i had 3 beers & a quater botle of vodka... yes pure vodka i cxan drink it without pulling a face..now i know i only want my bed.. just came obline to check a download....:confused:

pfft, lightweight.

well when you havent had much to eat and and drink GOOD Beers and and Vodka will make u a tad drousey...and i dont get drunk often so i might be a lightweight but it has its good points..i dont have to spend lotsa money on drink :) not that i had to pay for any of the ones last night we just ran out..and it was after 11pm so because of UK laws we were screwed...:(

Originally posted by t.c.cgi
The scary part is his typing ability only deteriorated slighty. Makes you wonder if he doesn't sip the hooch for breakfast.
An interesting theory, but based on the quality of his latest post, I'd suggest that alcohol actually improves his typing ability :).

Back