Help, can't mount weapons

OBoile

Spaceman
For some reason, I can't mount any weapons when I purchase them. I've tried to purchase a meson blaster and put it in my empty mount, but the game just seems to freeze up at that point. Any ideas? Thanks.

Okay, I figured out how to do it... I have another question:
My targeting scanner doesn't ever show any targets. Makes doing missions rather difficult as I can't see where anyone is.
Also, my target display doesn't work properly. When I type "e" I don't get a picture of the other fighter showing its sheild strength/damage.

Okay, so I found where it said to download the new graphics drivers, so I did, but I can't find what chipset I have (it gave a list of required ones in the readme). If anyone could tell me how to check this (to ensue that I'm using the correct update) please let me know. Thanks.

Do you know what kind of video card you have in your computer? Right Click on My Computer, go to Properties, click on the Hardware tab, click on the Device Manager button, click on the + next to Display Adapters and it should list your graphics chipset.

ChrisReid said:
Do you know what kind of video card you have in your computer? Right Click on My Computer, go to Properties, click on the Hardware tab, click on the Device Manager button, click on the + next to Display Adapters and it should list your graphics chipset.
Thanks guys,
I got it working, and am now enjoying the game.

Back