Hello, I'm new here

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
And Arrow: Welcome aboard too. But let me say you sth: even if you have played every single WC game, you will learn a lot new things at this place.
If you've played all the games (including spin-offs like Privateer) with all add-ons, and in all possible win/lose combinations (ie seen all the cutscenes), seen all WCA episodes, seen the WCM, read all the novels, know the Confed Handbook by heart and was a full-time employee of Origin from 1990 till now, then there's a slight chance you won't find out anything new here. But still, only a slight chance. :cool:
Welcome aboard all!

I'm back!

To Arrow: Welcome aboard!

To Preacher: I wanted to say it was 12pm.
And I'm maybe a lousy Austrian: I don't wear lederhosen, I don't know much about the edelweis and I really hate our folk music
( ever Heard it? Horrible!!):D

i know that i will learn a lot here and iam looking forward to it.

I've seen the movie and read all novels except End Run (i haven't got it in German, only in English and it's hard to understand :() And i know every scene from WC3,4 and Prophecy. I don't know all of WC2, because ive only played it onetime.

Mpanty,

I've got a guy working on an Unreal Level of the Mjlnor now too. So you can actually walk through it, and blow people up if you really want;). I'm working on a new story, but something happened on the server so I need to fix some stuff with the webpage. I lost my priavteer 2 background!!!!!

I just moved into on campus apartments, which kick ass!, but they changed our parking lot to a commuter one, so now I have no place to park my Ki-Rin.:(

Originally posted by Arrow
i know that i will learn a lot here and iam looking forward to it.

I've seen the movie and read all novels except End Run (i haven't got it in German, only in English and it's hard to understand :() And i know every scene from WC3,4 and Prophecy. I don't know all of WC2, because ive only played it onetime.

::shmacks his forehead in disbelief ("V8 maneuver")::

Lemme get this straight: You're posting (and presumably READING) messages here in English, and yet you can't understand a novel written in English?... Whassup with THAT?...

To me, the English WC novels that I have are quite easy to read and understand.

But some English novels I read are really difficult to understand. For example, I once bought a used copy of a Dune novel (Children of Dune, I think). When I read it I had to use a dictionary for several words on each page and even then stumbled over quite a few words/expression that I couldn't find in it.

Originally posted by Lynx
Does anyone know if Kilrathisaga was released in Austria? I never saw it.:confused:

It was released for a short time in Germany, maybe it was released in Austria too then. (Now that was much of a help, wasn't it ;))

This is because Dune has a vocabulary thats not english. I'm sure Herbert's been translated.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Originally posted by mpanty
Napoleon, Mekt and Ghost, of course you can be my friends... wait... no, not Mekt... :-p
Am I supposed to be sad now? ;-)
I hope you are... :p
Originally posted by Unforgiven
If you've played all the games (including spin-offs like Privateer) with all add-ons, and in all possible win/lose combinations (ie seen all the cutscenes), seen all WCA episodes, seen the WCM, read all the novels, know the Confed Handbook by heart and was a full-time employee of Origin from 1990 till now, then there's a slight chance you won't find out anything new here. But still, only a slight chance.
Slight chance indeed, as you can learn a new thing from Bandit LOAF nearly every day...

Back