Hello, I'm new here

Aw, don't take it this way Ghost. hardly anybody is important enough.

(I am wondering if we shouldn't stop with this before it becomes annoying but I am not yet sure...)

not yet.......
who knows maybe tomorrow MPANTY will be mod. with all the popularity he have....

Originally posted by Lynx
Hi, fellow newbie!!

In my country, Austria it is about midnight. I have to go bed now because I have to go to school tomorrow.:eek: c ya all later!

...Austria is about midnight?... I thought it was about edelweiss, lederhosen, bier, schnitzel, wursts and Freuleins.... Hmmm.. (gotta watch where you put them commas, son) ;)

Originally posted by Preacher
Austria is about midnight? I thought...

Come on, now, Preacher... maybe you should spend a little more time enjoying those Austrian evenings before trying to invalidate the guy's point :D

--Eder

Originally posted by Zor Prime
come on preacher, cut the guy some slack........;)

Come on, now, Preacher... maybe you should spend a little more time enjoying those Austrian evenings before trying to invalidate the guy's point

Yo, dudes: didn't you C the smilie I put there? I's just kiddin', guys! :)

I was joking too... I was just pointing out that while I've never been to Austria, I do know that some places are all about midnight :)

(This whole conversation reminds me of Gene's saturday night theory in the movie "Air America".)

--Eder

Originally posted by Arcadian15
May all your posts on the board be well recieved, and you not piss off anyone important. Like Bandit LOAF, or KrisV, or MPANTY. They're all pretty cool guys so you shouldn't have problems.
Originally posted by Ghost
MPANTY is Important ??? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ah guys this makes my day !!!!!!
excuse me Mr MPANTY
MUAJAJAJAA........
Oh boy.....
Originally posted by Ghost
Hey Big MPANTY, can we be friends ?? :-p
You guys have no idea how hard I am laughing my ass off... :D
But thanks for the praise, Arcadian... Wow, you even put my name in capitals... lol

Napoleon, Mekt and Ghost, of course you can be my friends... wait... no, not Mekt... :p
Originally posted by Eder
Well, he does have the coolest rank graphic around, except maybe for that burger LOAF had some time ago :)
Well thanks, you make me blush... lol
I guess I really have to get those drawings done now... ;)

And LOAF's burger was quite cool indeed... :)

Yes, I see you've even updated most of your stories... Good job! :)

Maybe I'll continue reading them on week-ends, after I get settled in my new place...

I moved from rez (university residence) to my own apartment this year (in Montreal, that is)... Not only did classes start, but building them IKEA furniture takes time... <g>

Originally posted by Dak
I think we can handle a bit of unintentional stupidity once in a while. Just make sure you read the rules, just to make the mods happy:D

Anyway, hi Lynx.

im the example of stupidness in the boards, and im not banned yet! :D

Hi

I am also new here, but I am watching to the newest posting every day since about one year. I am also from Austria and a member of www.wingcenter.de. so pls don't call me a newbie :). I am a fan since WC3 was released and played all parts except the first one.

Originally posted by mpanty

(...)
Napoleon, Mekt and Ghost, of course you can be my friends... wait... no, not Mekt... :p
(...)

Am I supposed to be sad now? ;)

And Arrow: Welcome aboard too. But let me say you sth: even if you have played every single WC game, you will learn a lot new things at this place.

Back