Hello, I'm new here

I'm a WC fan since WC4. I wanted to get WC 1-3, but it was out in stores when I became WC-addicted. Only one of my friends had all the games, but he gave them away before I could lend it from him. Imagine giving away WC games!!:eek:

Hi, fellow newbie!!

In my country, Austria it is about midnight. I have to go bed now because I have to go to school tomorrow.:eek: c ya all later!

I think we can handle a bit of unintentional stupidity once in a while. Just make sure you read the rules, just to make the mods happy:D

Anyway, hi Lynx.

Hello Newbies.

May all your posts on teh board be well recieved, and you not piss off anyone important. Like Bandit LOAF, or KrisV, or MPANTY. They're all pretty cool guys so you shouldn't have problems. Lehah doesn't matter, you can piss him off.

(I am being sarcastic, peoples. It's a joke!);)

You're really making it too easy.

Originally posted by Arcadian15
May all your posts on teh board be well recieved, and you not piss off anyone important. Like Bandit LOAF, or KrisV, or MPANTY.

I don't even need to touch that.

Hello Newbies.

May all your posts on teh board be well recieved, and you not piss off anyone important. Like Bandit LOAF, or KrisV, or MPANTY. They're all pretty cool guys so you shouldn't have problems. Lehah doesn't matter, you can piss him off.

why did you include Mr. Panties (sorry marco, couldn't resist, I shant do it again) in that he isn't a mod or an admin

Originally posted by Napoleon
why did you include Mr. Panties (sorry marco, couldn't resist, I shant do it again) in that he isn't a mod or an admin

Well, he does have the coolest rank graphic around, except maybe for that burger LOAF had some time ago :)

--Eder

Hello Newbies.

(I am being sarcastic, peoples. It's a joke!);)

MPANTY is Important ??? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ah guys this makes my day !!!!!!
excuse me Mr MPANTY
MUAJAJAJAA........
Oh boy.....

(...) and you not piss off anyone important. Like Bandit LOAF, or KrisV, or MPANTY. (...)

Indeed, what a ridiculous thought! Or was that your sarcastic comment, Arcadian? ;)

Anyway, welcome fellow WC-fan.

Back