Hello. I´m also new here!

Valkyrie

Spaceman
Huuhuu,

I´m also new here! Finally I found a Wing Commander-Forum with a high frequenty! *yippieee* :D

So what I should tell now!? Okay, my english isn´t very good because I´m German, sorry for that! But I can read english better than write...;) I played Wing Commander 4 ( I became addicted to this game some years ago while my brother played it all the day...this weired madman ), Wing Commander Prophecy and Secret Ops. The older parts of the series are unknown for me, because I was too young... :( My realname is "Anna", but I prefer my Nick "Valkyrie". Puh..I think I´m babbling around too much...^^

So, I hope we will have a good time!

Bye

Originally posted by Valkyrie
Okay, my english isn´t very good because I´m German, sorry for that!

Welcome! I'm from Brazil.

But I can read english better than write...;) I played Wing Commander 4

Did you play the German WC4 version where there's no blood when Seether kills Paulsen? You must see the american one. Lot's of ketchup.

My realname is "Anna", but I prefer my Nick "Valkyrie". Puh..I think I´m babbling around too much...^^

Great nick! Did you ever played WC while listening to "Die Walküre"?

I have to admit... I'm kinda new.

I've been in and out of here for at least a year or or two and have finally summed up enough courage to post.

Great site guys!

I've been addicted to Wing Commander since the first one. I remember going to a girlfriend's party and seeing her brother play this game. He let me jump in and play mission. I was hooked! The next day I went out and bought Wing Commander I (The Secret Missions weren't out yet... I think) I still play them all! I have an old 386 just to play the first one. (I know I'm pathetic!) I figure I've played darn near... 10+ years now...

Okay... that's me!

Hi, I'm pretty new too. ;) Well, to some people I am. :p

Seriously, though, welcome all and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Re: Re: Hello. I´m also new here!

Originally posted by Delance
Did you play the German WC4 version where there's no blood when Seether kills Paulsen? You must see the american one. Lot's of ketchup.

Yes, I only played the German WC4-Version. I saw how Seether ( Black Lance was evil but somehow cool...;) ) cuts Paulsen´s throat, but there was no blood. The scene was very messy because I liked Paulsen´s style. :)
Many games (especially shooters) in Germany are cutted, because our government denies the showing of too much blood in the media....many people are against this rule, so we buy our uncut-games from neighbour-countries lately.

[QUOTEGreat nick! Did you ever played WC while listening to "Die Walküre"? [/QUOTE]

Yeeeees, I know "Die Walküre", the music is very famous here! :D But I didn´t played WC while listening to it.

"Hello" to the other new member around here - Spartan 689.

@Wedge009: Yes...sure, you´re new... So you have a high rank...:D ;) *gg*

The dog from Rocky and Bullwinkle shows?

Better is the "guard" in Lilo and Stitch.

After he says "Quiet, you", Experiment 626 hucks a loogie at him and the genetically programmed guns blast away....... You'll have to see it for the rest.:D And to get that much.

I like that better.

Whoa whoa whoa,

There was blood in WC4, when Seether cut Paulson's throat?
Never saw that...the camera was positioned so that the edge of Paulson's head was barely in frame.

Darn...it sounds like I've missed another opportunity for cheap gore.

By the way, welcome to all the newbies, and a welcome back for myself.;)

Originally posted by Steelflight
There was blood in WC4, when Seether cut Paulson's throat?
Never saw that...the camera was positioned so that the edge of Paulson's head was barely in frame.

Only on the german version. You can see both versions on the DVD.

Back