Hehe...

Alas....Perry has fallen.

Good work guy. But what it really needs is a guy wearing magnetic boots walking around on Perry and he's the janitor and he's polishing it right as the base is getting attacked.

I've always wondered if in space there could be any smoke trails of any kind. Perhaps the tracers from the missile are from some sort of ion trail. That sounds Star Trekish though. I don't know what I'm saying.

bheahhhhhhh

Depends on the engine type. The flame itself should be visible, but smoke, no, not unless the engines are leaving a trail. It could, however, be provided by a cockpit avionics system to make spotting missiles easier, just as the addition of sounds based on the location of enemy fighters allows a pilot to use an additional sense to keep track of an enemy.

hmm... it is a nice shockwave effect... are you using a sphere with an applied material?

But the animation itself could use more motion, use of motion blur, camera movement, and, and, and... it is too static right now.

And the missile trail could be upgraded too... againh, motion blur should be used here with different particle settings.

Striker, a time ago I sent a message to your personal mail about perry base, can you read it?

Thanks

TanGO

Back