Heartbroken...

Deadman_ny

Spaceman
I got home this afternoon to find that my 250cc Hammerhead buggy was gone! Why!? WHY!!!??

131400_lg.gif

Little late but I did have security cameras. Those cool all wheather night vision ones. But they hook to your tv, or you record via VCR. Havn't owned a VCR in years so I was hoping to hook it to computer and record that way.
Not sure how to hook it to computer though. :(
I'm sure the cops will find the buggy...sooner or later. But there is still the matter of tools on the grounds.
Does anyone know how to go from an AV wire to USB? By AV wire I mean the yellow line you find on the back of a DVD player or such. The white and red are for audio...and I have that adaptor already....and sound isn't a concern anyways. Just want a way to record video onto a HDD so when I finnally notice something is missing I can go back through video and see what happened.
This isn't an isolated event. Been noticing small stupid shit dissapearing and my neibors have been complaining about stuff being stolen aswell. The pack came with 4 wireless cameras and I've agreed to cover neibors yard aswell to catch the bastard who stealing crap.
Have gig's of free hdd space, so that's not an issue. Need a way to view through computer and record with at least one camera.

Yeah, I found something similar on ebay. Called radioshack, Best Buy and Circut city with no luck. So I bought it on ebay so it'll be here....next week.

The buggy is almost as big as...well a Volkswagon Beetle. I still have the keys... Not somethng you can typically walk off with so it sat in my yard...as it has for almost a year now under a conopy. A free standing "tent" like one uses for a car or lawn equipment. And that sits back from the road about 200 feet. Not something you'd easily see just driving by the house.

You live in Gloversville....That have some type of Shotgun law out there where if you just sit on your front porch and fire at any trespassers and if they die your can't get in trouble....take a look into that law :)

I don't even own a gun...or know anyone who does for that matter. Shiriff showed up wroe some stuff down and left. Wish we were a bit more "hickish", me Gomer, and Pa hunting the bastards down sounds good.
Spent a couple hours walking up and down the neibors yards loking for signs (tracks) with no luck. Convinced that whoever it was loaded it onto a traler or truck right in my driveway. which is about 150 feet long. Mud tracks just end. What sucks is I just spent $300 getting the damn thing tuned up for the riding season.:(

Back