Head Museum

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
angel.png

Sexy anime-style Angel says go look at these pictures:

http://www.blacklance.org/loaf/headmuseum/

Huzzah.

Meson's correct... they're from Japan! Specifically, the absolutely amazing Japanese version of Claw Marks... <G>

Originally posted by Meson
LOAF already told you where they are from. Where else do they make anime?

Cheap-ass anime is made in Korea, along with cheap-ass american animation (like the last dozen eps of Animaniacs from their original run). Vietnam actually is has one or two animation houses that are trying to break out, but continually suck. I believe "The Mask" cartoon was animated in Vietnam.

Originally posted by mpanty
Very neat!! IMHO though, Iceman doesn't look old enough... :)

Iceman was in his early to mid 30's in WC1, I always thought he looked alittle old in the game. This picture is closer to his real age.

Spirit does look good, but I thought the picture in the original Claw Marks picture of Angel(if it had been color of course) looks alot sexier than the anime pic.

What's with paladin's neck? he's got a neck like a tree trunk!!! He looks more like a greek god than a Confed pilot :)

Originally posted by Viper61
What's with paladin's neck? he's got a neck like a tree trunk!!! He looks more like a greek god than a Confed pilot :)

There's nothing wrong with Paladin's neck. I think it's his uniform's collar you're talking about... :)

--Eder

Back