Has Maniac family/kids?

Zim

Spaceman
People,

I am asking this because one of the players in my WCRPG wants to be Todd's Nephew (why, god? why? :D )

TIA,

iMZ

(And I quit the annoying signature, okay? :D)

maniac was married twice. once for like a week the other time for a few years so he could have had a kid or two

Heh, reminds me of Crossbones in SO2, he almost seems to worship Maniac ;P

I dare not think what a child of Maniac might become... fortunately he's not married, so would increase the chances of the kid spending most of his time away from him :p

Crossbones seemed like a sane enough guy to me. It wasn't his fault that Minx decided to plant a bomb on the Concordia.

And give Maniac a break, he seemed to mature a bit in WCP, and while he might take insane chances with his own life, you'd have to be a really crazy father to want those sorts of risks placed on your own child.

Originally posted by Napoleon
manic do you have a brother named "depressive" ?
I was manic-depressive in high school... the problem soon passed, but the nickname stuck.

Oh, sure, Crossbones was fine, though that comment where he was saying 'Maniac would have finished it there and then' about Jazz, with a few others, was just wierd, since you would think most would have enough sense to disagree with the stupid ideas
Maniac comes up with :)

As for 'They wanted to make me Colonel, but I turned it down to head the Wild Eagles'... who knows, maybe Confed HQ lost it too :p

Originally posted by Manic

I was manic-depressive in high school... the problem soon passed, but the nickname stuck.

well I am in highschool and as of late it seems like I am just depressive so you have one uped me a bit

Maniac has a bunch of brothers, of which he is the youngest I believe. So its pretty darn possible that he could have a nephew.

Originally posted by Zim

(And I quit the annoying signature, okay? :-D)
Amen! :)
Originally posted by Manic

Hellooooo Doomsday! ;)

I still can't picture Maniac getting married... isn't Maniac style to me... :)

It was probably a bit like when Flanders and Homer get married in the Simpsons episode where they go to Vegas, get drunk, etc :p

Wait, Flanders and Homer marry? I hope you meant their respective partners.

Some girls might not know what Maniac is really like, and just go after him because of his ace pilot status.

Originally posted by akashra
They wanted to make me Colonel, but I turned it down to head the Wild Eagles...
He could be bragging, or it could be true. I dunno.

Re: Re: Has Maniac family/kids?

Originally posted by mpanty

Amen! :)

Hellooooo Doomsday! ;)

I still can't picture Maniac getting married... isn't Maniac style to me... :)
Actually, Doomsday was always "we're going to die any minute now..." I was always "Your life is irrelevant." *punch*

Originally posted by Wedge009

Some girls might not know what Maniac is really like, and just go after him because of his ace pilot status.

I think his initial "first contact" is the problem. If people did know what he was really like, people might like him more. He appears to have the cool, uncaring outside, but he seems really sensitive and such on the inside.

Note him shedding a tear if you die in WC3, and uh...other times. I can't really remember other times right now, but there are some.

Back