Happy Birthday Mark Hamill

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
BlairC.jpg

Happy Birthday, Mark!

I think it's just his run-a-joke-that-wasn't-very-good-in-the-first-place-over-and-over-until-it-bleeds streak.

Not the ladies in the picture, dingbat. I like the ladies in my math class . . . especially that one that sits behind me and laughs at all my jokes . . . mmmmm

overmortal said:
Not the ladies in the picture, dingbat. I like the ladies in my math class . . . especially that one that sits behind me and laughs at all my jokes . . . mmmmm

See if she'll let you balance her on your chin. :p

Mmmm . . . not a bad idea . . . not a bad idea at all . . . she already likes the fact that I'll soon have a job making $75,000 a year . . . maybe she'll go for it. What'dya think?

Well duh! I am not that stupid! By the way, how nice are they these nice maths class ladies?

Well, since it's a community college, they can range from old and greying to young and gorgeous. There are no less than four stunning girls that sit adjacent to me. Most of them are snobs, and I don't bother with them, but the one in question (the girl who sits behind me) seems easy enough to talk to. She also parks next to me, so we end up walking to our vehicles together and talking. Tomorrow night (tuesday) is my math class, and I'm gonna see what I can get.

Being of community college origin myself, I can assure all the readers that there's no way in hell where are 4 stunning girls in the entire country's 2-year system. Overmortal's full of it.

Sycorax said:
. . .Overmortal's full of it.
hehe, I'm still trying to figure out how a community college education and being in a math-based class that is still called 'math class' warrant a $75,000 salary :eek:

C-ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back