Happy Birthday LOAF! (April 19, 2008)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
We'd like to wish LOAF a very happy 27th birthday today! You don't have to get him a present, but rest assured that he's hard at work uncovering new Wing Commander treasures to post on your birthday!

--
Original update published on April 19, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy B-Day LOAF

Grats. Now two things-
1: Why the name LOAF
2: You look nothing like I imagined.

EDIT: But, but I was here first. I WAS HERE FIRST! This is like stealing my place in line to a new Star Wars. I WANTED FIRST POST! Grumblegrumblegrumble...

I now have an urge to see this Happiness Factory documentary that LOAF looks so happy to be standing in front of.

P.S. Happy Birthday!

I now have an urge to see this Happiness Factory documentary that LOAF looks so happy to be standing in front of.

They later yelled at me for recording part of it. Bonus cameo - see ace finding his seat in the middle.

Happy Birthday!! May all your dreams come true and wishes granted. May the sun be at your back and the wind blow coolly on your face.. may you always be walking or bike riding downhill.. or whatever that saying is!! I wish I could post a song and have it play that "You're the Best.. around" tune from Karate Kid because you're the best. xoxoxxooxo

Well, that's a little over the top, but I do wish you a happy birthday.. even if you only have about 55 mins. left in my time zone. Thanks for lifting the bans, I think you might not regret some of them!

Yeah, best wishes to you from good old germany...

Btw - the next 27 years passes away much faster!

Enjoy the life.

Deacan

Back