Happy 7th Birthday, CIC

Confed

Commodore
Congratulations with your 7th birthday !
I wish you another 7 years (at least ... 70 years is ok too :D )
P.S. : Everyone post your congrats here

I'll definitely post mine here! A big giant massive congratulations to the CIC and the brave crew of administrators that keep her rolling steady! May this year bring a host of great new and unexplored things for the community.

Unfortunately I won't be able to be on MIRC tonight during the celebration but I will try sign in later tonight and enjoy some good conversation with the great CIC members.

If the CIC wasn't here I'd would've killed myself a longtime ago. Thanks for saving me CIC!

(Just Kidding)

Yeah thanks guys. This is the only forum where I can have intersting dissucsions with intersting people, who know how to type properly. So thanks, you guys make my nine o'clock surfing far more intersting than it would otherwise be. Happy Birthday :)

Congratulations, it's a real pity my IRC isn't working right now.

Thank god we are getting the greatest birthday present ever, too!

Man, have I been posting here five years already? And you people tolerate it?

Ive probably been here for six of the seven, but I do remember lurking around back in the days of Home Sector. I always enjoyed the welcome sense of the CIC/CZ (which is both in the kindness of the mods and the strength of their board moderation) and make it a point to stop in at least once a day to see the news on my favorite flightsim.

Best of everything, to everone and heres to another seven+ years.

WC still has a strong fan basis. I have never seen a game with such loyalty. Cheers to CIC and may the next 7 years be cool. :cool:

Congrats from me as well. And sorry for dropping out yesterday. My PC crashed hard and I didn't feel like spending 30 mins recovering from backup at 4 am...

It's no problem. We'll have the logs up soon. I'm really happy with how the party went. As many long nights as we put in in the preceeding days, it's always an insane dash to get all sorts of last minute things together. The sidebar menus and things won't be updated for the new content till tomorrow probably. We were scrambling to proof the front page slate of updates and make sure links worked even as the party was under way. When we hit the zero hour countdown point, Kris and I realized I'd forgotten to write an update about the expanded Background section, the very thing I'd working on most for the last week. So LOAF went into another prize awarding while I wrote that last update and Kris started taking the cloaks off the Arcade and things. But despite the delays, people weren't impatient or anything. Everyone was just enjoying the event.

It was a great party! (for the time I was able to be there). I think everyone really enjoyed themselves and it signified that yet another great year lies ahead of us. Who knows what lays in store? :)

congrats! great to see the community still going strong after all these years.
Nice to see so many fan projects in the works.

Back