Happy 2003.......

Knthrak

Spaceman
Well... what can this year hold for WCNews? Or for WC itself. Lets hope some dimwit decides to continue the WC saga!!

Hope its a good year for everyone. 2002 was a blast!!

ffnye.jpg

Originally posted by WildWeasel
2003 will, no doubt, be as dismal and depressing as 2002 has been.

you mean in your own life or in WC's life? all in all i had a great year in 2002...

Wonderful picture there Knthrak. Sadly, I cannot match it.

xmas.jpg

Happy ENSLAVE ETERNIA DAY anyway.

Originally posted by LeHah

xmas.jpg

Hey, that guy on the right looks a bit catlike; that is to say, he appears to be a pussy...:D

That was a... really bad analogy.

(That's Hordak, BTW, from She-Ra. I'm pretty sure that picture is from the brilliant "He-Man / She-Ra Christmas Special" as Hordak was never to my knowledge on He-Man despite his being Skeletor's mentor)

Originally posted by Millzy
you mean in your own life or in WC's life? all in all i had a great year in 2002...

His own life of course. 2003 will be a great year for WC. There's Prophecy Advance, Dragon*Con 2003, FatMan's music CD should get finished and released, the CIC's 5th birthday.. and that's just the stuff we know about.

Originally posted by LeHah
That was a... really bad analogy.

(That's Hordak, BTW, from She-Ra. I'm pretty sure that picture is from the brilliant "He-Man / She-Ra Christmas Special" as Hordak was never to my knowledge on He-Man despite his being Skeletor's mentor)

There is the She-Ra movie with Hordak in Eternia in some Adora´s flashback

????? I had a WC related one, in reply to that one Knthrak put up. (It's a take off of the Binladen pics you've probably seen about). I know that you can include pics by typing the web address. What about pics that arn't on the web? Can you put them in messages?

Ah rats. Oh well, it was just a quickly done pic of a Rapier with the text 'Hey Sivar, we're comin for ya. See you real soon.' And I appreciate you replying so quickly. Happy 2003 everyone. I hope it'll be a lot happier than some expect it to be. I know that I'm very optomistic and positive about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, that guy on the right looks a bit catlike; that is to say, he appears

Looks more like a concept of drawinf of Dexter Jester.

Back