Halo 2 Anticipation

Maj.Striker said:
I was referring to the xbox version since I have never played the PC version. 3 shots to the head is not as difficult as people seem to be making it out to be. I never had any difficulties with it...especially on Hang 'em High...pistol owned that map. BF does not take five rounds to the head to kill on Halo2...you try it again but this time make sure you turn the scope on. AFAIK the damage is more severe through the scope.

Scope was on. We spent a good deal of time going through all the weapons so that we would know what did what amount of damage.

As for the maps...only a newb would wander out into the open spaces with just a sword...you always should use the weapon you carry to your advantage. On zanzibar you should probably only use the sword inside the base or on the walkways. BTW, I believe you are referring to the Foundations map...it blows massive chunks. I played it twice and each time my team wound up owning the map by simply patrolling the top section. I think the final score was something like 50-13. Once the team has control of the top sections...you just keep circling up top and it's over.

Foundation is the unlockable (or if you have Xbox live d/lable) map you get when you do something in the last level. The level is inspired by one of the more popular Marathon 2: Durandal maps called Thunderdome.

Dundradal said:
Foundation is the unlockable (or if you have Xbox live d/lable) map you get when you do something in the last level.

Beat the game on any difficulty and you get the map. The training thing was kind of a bug that's been fixed. The map is not downloadable.

Dundradal said:
The level is inspired by one of the more popular Marathon 2: Durandal maps called Thunderdome.

Or to normal people, it's an expansion of the Halo 1 map Wizard.

ChrisReid said:
Beat the game on any difficulty and you get the map. The training thing was kind of a bug that's been fixed. The map is not downloadable.

The Halo 2 update unlocks it automatically is what I was trying to say.

Or to normal people, it's an expansion of the Halo 1 map Wizard.

Straight from Bungie.net.....

Foundation: As something of a treat for players, we’ve decided to make the unlockable multiplayer map, Foundation, available to everyone. Previously, to unlock Foundation, it was necessary to both complete the game and activate a “training event” on the final level. We reckon that was too tough for most, and wanted very much to share Foundation – inspired by our old shoot ‘em up Marathon – with Halo 2 players everywhere. Once you have the autoupdate, you’ll be able to play this rarely seen arena map with anyone you wish. And be sure to try a game of four-team CTF on this map. It's a hoot!

Back