Hagaka vs. Midway

Carrier battle

• Midway

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Hakaga

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Obviously pilot skill is very important but countries wouldn’t spend millions of dollars researching new aircraft if the machine wasn’t also important.

It has to be relevant. assuming pilots of equal skill, a Vaktoth is not the equal of a Vampire. If we're going to equalize eras, then perhaps the question is how Darket and Dralthi IX variants from Arena stack up (if they can really be compared) against Tigersharks, Panthers and Vampires (or even black Panthers/Vampires) from Prophecy.

However if the two ships rammed each other, the Hagaka might be the better of the two due to its emphasis on armour.

Ouch. That must be pretty desperate on both sides for the captains to allow that move with those ships.

Ouch. That must be pretty desperate on both sides for the captains to allow that move with those ships.

Yeah, even Prince Thrakath had to flinch when the Tiger's Claw played chicken with his dreadnought.

Having said that, it's a fairly common Kilrathi tactic to physically block jump points with their ships, creating opportunities for capship-to-capship contact.

Is there a place on the box or in the game files that tells the version of the game? I got mine off ebay and I have no idea what version it is.
(...)

I don't have the package here but I think it is on the lower righter corner or on the the right side. It reads something like "Only for sale in South East Asia and Australia" or something like that. And it meant that it didn't come with the universe map.

I don't have the package here but I think it is on the lower righter corner or on the the right side. It reads something like "Only for sale in South East Asia and Australia" or something like that. And it meant that it didn't come with the universe map.

Mine doesn’t have anything like that written on it, and it did come with the universe map, so it must be a different version than yours.

Well all rambo needed was a big knife and A m- 60, with unlimited ammo. = D

I don’t think those would do much good against a devastator.

Well all rambo needed was a big knife and A m- 60, with unlimited ammo. = D

And two jungles,
tunneling caves,
a tank,
two choppers,
a radio,
a horse,
a heavy caliber mounted machine turret,
a stinger missile launcher,
a bow and arrow with exploding tips,
grenades,
an AK-47,
a mounted chain loaded machine gun,
and a little jade statue.

Lets not forget the millions that go into training special forces.

I think we have over looked one thing. The Kilrathi are fond of suicide tactics, if they fighter is damaged they'd smash it into the midway causeing more damage.

OK, I am at my parents' and checked my ICIS manual: it does not say anything about the number of ion cannons, in fact it has exactly the text Blaster quoted. So, my memory is even less reliable than I thought, because I was really sure. Funny how the German translation invents the numbers. :(

Also I checked, my package reads "LIMITED EDITION. For sale in Australia, New Zealand and South Asia Only.", that's on the left box side.

Back