Grey Ghost

Vipor_GG

Spaceman
Hi Everyone just looking around for some old friends .I see Gaijin_GG has been here .Drop a reply if anyone knows any of the GGs .
Vipor_GG

GG = Grey Ghost
It is or was a group of Wing Commander fans .We are all over 30 years old .Most are over 40 by now .
Vipor_GG

Ignore McGruff. Everyone else does.

(Have you tried using Google to find your friends? You might have a better shot at that instead of asking a board with over six thousand members of various activity levels if they've happened to see them.)

Ignore McGruff. Everyone else does.

(Have you tried using Google to find your friends? You might have a better shot at that instead of asking a board with over six thousand members of various activity levels if they've happened to see them.)

Yea that's actually how I ended up here .It picked up a post made here by Gaijin_GG .The problem is that was pre-divorce .I no longer have anyones info .I can only remember one persons real name and I can't find him .I know it's a long shot looking on a forum ,but it's better than no shot .

Vipor_GG

I'm sorry, I don't have good news for you. Eagle-1 passed away just over a year ago.

The only GG I've seen recently has been Gaijin. There are two or three others registered for this board, but none have been active in the past three years.

I'm sorry, I don't have good news for you. Eagle-1 passed away just over a year ago.

Man I hate to hear that .

The only GG I've seen recently has been Gaijin. There are two or three others registered for this board, but none have been active in the past three years.

Thanks LOAF

This is master_gg, still here on rare occasion with a new callsign. Still love the space sims, and trying to get the kids into it. On occasion we will go multiplayer with Freespace-2, but mostly they like Battle for Middle Earth, Battlefield2, Unreal Tournament and the like.
The monitor (still use a 19" crt) was starting to get hard to see, but instead of bi-focals I got lasik. I figure that since its now approved by Nasa and USAF, the TCS should soon allow it for pilots :D

starting to get hard to see, but instead of bi-focals I got lasik. I figure that since its now approved by Nasa and USAF, the TCS should soon allow it for pilots :D

OK that's one more .My eyes are still holding up prettty good .20/25 left eye 20/30 right eye .Still don't need them to drive but I wear them while on the PC and at work ,cause we have to wear safty glasses and they pay for them .

Back