Greece and Games?

Actually, strictly speaking, communism is a system where everybody owns everything, and at the same time, nobody owns anything... but it's a system which has always been purely theoretical. In practice, it simply hasn't been done. The system that existed in the USSR was just a form of totalitarianism.

Good point. But as long as the totalitarian systems are dying out (or getting taken out hehe), the world is becoming a better place.

Hopefully. But a government doesn't have to be totalitarian to be a pack of incompetent/mindless/selfish shits.

Plus, I think its worth mentioning that pretty much every single major conflict throughout human history has its roots in commerce and resources. Quite often its not the only issue, but it usually underlies main events.

I'll mention no examples to avoid calling flames down upon me.

Look at you with the soothing response! I hear there are openings in the Diplomatic Corps!:D And the astute insight! Dang, you're in the wrong line of work.

And there's no sarcasm there, either.

Dammit, I'm too druunk to reply properly. Yesterday I was sitting in a room of 10 extremely clever people of a similar age, all of whom agreed that I was too cynical. I feel like a proper member of generation X :D

Forgot to tell you :)

The LAW was only for a month..now everything is (almost) back to normal here (Greece)

Im not Illigal anymore playing with my shelfphone`s games in the middle of the street!!! (crazy people)

Back