Graduated!

mustanger

Rear Admiral
Hey guys, just want to spread the news that I have graduated from Webster University! It's been a looong time :)

Any other college grads this semester?

Hoping to be able to put a little more time to the WC Universe.

I don't know about college grads (I assume there are a few) but members like Goku just had their Highschool grad.

Sir,

The way college and Univeristy works in the UK is a little different, but I'm graduating with a Masters' Degree in International and European Human Rights Law in September. At least I will if my latest essays prove to be any good!

KvK

Yep, I graduated from high school :).

I'm enrolled in Athabasca University to go for my Bachelor's Degree in Computing and Information Systems.

Do they have a lot of pictures of Emmanuel Lewis on campus?
840114.jpg

Yeah, the little black kid jokes are still great after all these years :)

Major was Business administration. High school seems like a really long time ago now :)

Congrats to graduating wingnuts!

My husband and I just graduated from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, he with a Bachelor of Music Studies, me with a Bachelor of Music,

and for some reason (mostly to do with scholarship money):D I'm going back for a Masters degree...:)

Oh, hey, me too! I just finished with my English degree at Penn State (a branch campus, but whatever... ~~~ - it's the campus they send the writers to anyways, so I just stayed there instead of transferring to PSU main campus).

Nu

But wasn't he like 30 or something when he did the show?

Nope. You might also be mixed up with Gary Coleman from Diff'rent Strokes who's also exceptionally short. Both are still only in their 30s today.

Back