GOG Sales Update (June 24, 2011)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
We have a big update to the GOG sales rankings posted last week. The big news is that all of the Electronic Arts titles continue to rise, including drastic gains for Dungeon Keeper, Alpha Centauri and Ultima Underworld. Privateer went up 15 rankings, too, and remains the top-selling Origin game offered on the service! So keep buying Privateers--for yourself, your family, your friends, your co-workers... anyone! We want to see it in the top 100 real soon!
EA on GOG - Sales Rankings

87 - Dungeon Keeper (290)
92 - Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (172)
131 - Wing Commander: Privateer (146)
133 - Ultima Underworld 1+2 (284)
167 - Crusader: No Remorse (204)
269 - Magic Carpet

--
Original update published on June 24, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Out on the town? "Can I buy you a drink?" is so passe--what a girl wants to hear is "Can I buy you a copy of Privateer from GOG.com?" I guarantee this will work.

(Not a guarantee.)

We have a big update to the GOG sales rankings posted last week. The big news is that all of the Electronic Arts titles continue to rise, including drastic gains for Dungeon Keeper, Alpha Centauri and Ultima Underworld. Privateer went up 15 rankings, too, and remains the top-selling Origin game offered on the service! So keep buying Privateers--for yourself, your family, your friends, your co-workers... anyone! We want to see it in the top 100 real soon!

--
Original update published on June 24, 2011

Where do they post the rankings? I'd love to see the whole list...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back