god is real and despises me!!

Or a "Your target track computer is 100% damaged" when facing the final Fralthra at the end of SO1 moment.

Woah, dude... :eek:

Kind of reminds me of flying a mission with Maniac when he goes a bit postal with the friendly fire, beats the heck out of your bird, and then when you order him back to base, he gives you one of those "no can do, Colonel" smarta** remarks...

This poor little guy needs to find himself some Zen somewhere. Although speaking from personal experience, there was that one time that I headbutted a GameBoy...heh...yeah...to be young again... ;)

From an artistic impressionist performance standpoint, though, I dare say his velociraptor blended into his p.o.-ed baboon quite nicely. :D

That video is a classic fake. It's pretty funny anyway. And the game is supposed to be Unreal. The kid "acted" that tantrum.

I've seen this video before. At first, it made me really depressed and I had to go outside for some fresh air. Then I'd rewatch trying really hard to figure out whether it was fake or not. If it is fake, then I think that kid did a pretty good job acting it out.

oh it's fake.

i mean why would he have a camera set to show his wig out? What exactly was he filming?

fakefakefakefake

Back