gfx improvement

Cyberion

Master of Orion
Spirit, I and Brad had a talk concerning the quality of the current model and we have decided than we will be improving the textures of the models and remodel at high quality most of them to give the game an ultimate look. Mainly this will be Brad's job, but i'll contribute to this as well. So the game will slowly be improving, do not worry for that side ;)

Also i've put up the website here -> http://wcu.solsector.net

now we have our webby up and running. I've created the status list there, you may find it in the progress menubar. I'll be updating it with new 3D modeling task. so let's use that one instead of the excel. Just PM me or tell on the forums the stuff you have updated there and that needs to be added ;) and i'll do it right away ;) agreed?

Cyb, Brad, it'd be awfully nice if we could see those things as they go along.

After all, it's the rare artist whose tastes aren't, ah, deviant from non-artists.:)

heheheh........maybe, or maybe i'll make you all hunger and beg, and be like 'we wanna see!!' and i'll show you all a 10 pixel by 10 pixel image of like...a wing, and you'll have to guess what it is!!! bwahahahahah!

heheh, seriously though, i'll be sure to post updates on models as i go, probably just create a dump thread or some such.

BradMick said:
heheh, seriously though, i'll be sure to post updates on models as i go, probably just create a dump thread or some such.

just create the thread like i did for every new ship "shipname's Shipyard"

i've started that tendancy already with "Sheffield's Shipyard" and so on, so i guess not to mix the things we should stick to it.

Back