Get Well Soon, LOAF! (August 4, 2017)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator

We're happy to report today that CIC co-founder Ben 'Bandit (LOAF)' Lesnick has managed to pull through some rather harrowing eye surgery today. He's got a few weeks of recovery ahead, but it sounds like doctors are optimistic that the complex operation he's undergone went well. LOAF recently shared some of his personal medical journey, and fellow space sim fans have been incredibly supportive. Medical technology keeps getting better, so here's hoping that he comes out of this in even better shape than before. And on a lighter note, check out the absolutely amazing art that Pixelgeddon recently made for him! It's a pretty awesome depiction of LOAF done up in WC2 style - great job!

--
Original update published on August 4, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best in your recovery, LOAF! Hopefully the end result will indeed be better vision than before!

In the meantime, that WC2 image surely must make the surgery all worth it ;). Well, in all seriousness, obviously no surgery is going to be any less harrowing just because of a "get well" gift, but it sure as heck is a cool piece of work!

By the way, I'm not sure if you read the PM I sent you a couple of weeks ago, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks, you should find that Asia-Pacific edition of the Kilrathi Saga arriving in the mail. In fact, potentially it could be arriving any day now, but I have no idea how long it takes for a priority package to reach the US from Poland.

Ben I didn't know man. Good luck in your recover! All the best from all of us wingnuts.

We're happy to report today that CIC co-founder Ben 'Bandit (LOAF)' Lesnick has managed to pull through some rather harrowing eye surgery today. He's got a few weeks of recovery ahead, but it sounds like doctors are optimistic that the complex operation he's undergone went well. LOAF recently shared some of his personal medical journey, and fellow space sim fans have been incredibly supportive. Medical technology keeps getting better, so here's hoping that he comes out of this in even better shape than before. And on a lighter note, check out the absolutely amazing art that Pixelgeddon recently made for him! It's a pretty awesome depiction of LOAF done up in WC2 style - great job!

--
Original update published on August 4, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man... Ben. Didn't know what you have been trough so far, either. All the best, get well real soon.

Back