Get Behind Wing Commander Academy (May 25, 2006)

So?

Yes VLC is good, and we do recommend it from time to time, but this thread is a year and a half old.

The information is still good and accurate. And I'll bet that he/she is still using Windowz Media Player.

Me? I gave up Windowz for Lent.

Well, for the next religious sacrifice, how about dropping the juvenile "windowz" stuff?

As for the age of the thread before it was bumped, the post did add to the discussion, which is the primary concern for new posts to old threads.

(Personally I'd be a little more strict about it, but I don't set overall policy here, by myself.)

I prefer Windoze, like doze off

I never realized the bit about the warrior king, might have to download that tonight

and thanks again for the episodes. I downloaded them quite a while ago at the end on a month when one of the update was put on the main page about there being bandwidth to spare that month

They were originally listed as Exosquad cels for super cheap... until *someone* let the cat out of the bag.

Same seller I believe, but he posts more obvious stuff like Kilrathi as WC now and still mixes up spaceflight scenes with Exosquad.

Back