GBA Prophecy Storyline

Viper61

Spaceman
I guess this question is dierected at Chris since he just came back with more info on prophecy, but is there any difference between the PC prophecy storyline and the GBA port? I didn't know if they had to take any out (besides the person to person action scenes) or add some some more in (also I'm trying to decide whether or not I should buy a GBA/Prophecy when my new rent is killing me :) ).

C-ya

Allow me to play devils advocate: no matter whether or not you can afford it, buy Wing Commander Prophecy GBA. Heck, buy *four* Wing Commander Prophecy GBA's so you can play four-player with yourself.

It's not like I'm swimming in debt, actually I'm one of the few people I know who are going to get out of college with a masters and absolutely no debt (thank you scholarships and thesis sponsors), it just means that I'd have to give something up for a while, like food or something :)

C-ya

And it also teaches you good business introductions and communication skills, like "I'm sorry, but your reputation is not good enough, come back later." and other many exiting one liners...

Yeah, the other night I arrived in a bar, and talked to a girl:

"Hey, what's up"

"Erm. Do I know you?"

"Oh, I'm new here. My name is Trent"

"Oh"

"So do you work for?"

"I'm work for the telephone company"

"So, do you really run this place or do you have an strategical alliance with the people who do?"

"What?"

"So, what's going on?"

"Not much"

"I hear you are a person who knows things..."

"I know lots of things"

"Perhaps you have heard a rumor or two?"

"I think you should go"

"Oh, sorry, but do you know where I can hack my rep with you?"

"Are you hitting on me?"

"Oh yes, I’m interested"

"So..."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Well, now that you mentioned it, there is something I'd like you to do."

*gasp*

"Is it Tought?"

"Oh yeah"

Originally posted by Viper61
I guess this question is dierected at Chris since he just came back with more info on prophecy, but is there any difference between the PC prophecy storyline and the GBA port? I didn't know if they had to take any out (besides the person to person action scenes) or add some some more in (also I'm trying to decide whether or not I should buy a GBA/Prophecy when my new rent is killing me :) ).

Raylight had a graduated script with certain plotlines rated in terms of importance.. So the most important stuff went in first. A couple missions were taken out, but for the most part it's the same (obviously with new multiplayer modes and whatnot).

Originally posted by Viper61
...it just means that I'd have to give something up for a while, like food...
That could be a problem. :)

Originally posted by Delance
Yeah, the other night I arrived in a bar, and talked to a girl:
Did you really say all that? That's scary...

Originally posted by SyyBorg
hey viper im in memphis you're pretty close to me
At first I thought, how the hell do you know that?!?!?!? THen I remembered its on my profile and that your not just a freak ;). I headed that way for a concert a little while ago. Pyramid was awesome!

C-ya

Back