Gaming

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
LOAF and I were talking about this in #Wingnut today.. Do we have plans about gaming? How many tvs do we have? It'd be good to do four-television Prophecy or Advance Wars if we have enough tvs.. we can swing the gamecubes and such no problem then. LOAF was wondering if we needed extra GBAs.. I don't think so. Anyone wanna do a CCG tournament?

If anybody wants to do CCG games, I'll see about picking up a mess of those hard plastic card protector dealies.

Does everyone have their own GBA? I'm thinking some people might not...

I wasn't planning on bringing robots. Hey Tye, how many TVs would we have access to?

I'll probably buy *new* robots in Atlanta, if anybody wants to MW: Dark Age with me. There's also apparently a click-y game with airplanes now, too, which might also be fun.

Yeah, we have the Crimson Skies one at work too.. It's pretty cool.. And you don't buy the planes randomly. They have squadrons that are like $15 and you pick out the ones that work for you best and so on. Looks neat. Even the MechWarrior game has flying units now as well. There's been several expansions. DragonCon now has an entire gaming track devoted to collectible miniature gaming like this (though I guess stuff like Warhammer has been around a long time).

ChrisReid

ChrisReid said:
Yeah, we have the Crimson Skies one at work too.. It's pretty cool.. And you don't buy the planes randomly. They have squadrons that are like $15 and you pick out the ones that work for you best and so on.

I... uh... oh god. Oh yes. YES.

Crimson Skies fucking rules! I hadn't known they'd done this. Screw the robots, I'll be getting these little babies.

Back