GameFAQs poll featuring WC

Manboy

Rear Admiral
The poll is titled "Which now-dormant classic game series do you think most deserves to be revived?" on www.gamefaqs.com

Obviously they're not aware of Arena. Either that or they don't consider it part of the series :rolleyes:

Anyway these polls only last for a day or so and WC isn't faring to well at the moment - so go vote! :)

Obviously they're not aware of Arena. Either that or they don't consider it part of the series

I think they're just idiots. Three of the six titles they listed have sequels or spinoffs currently in development (Wing Commander Arena, Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn and Street Fighter IV).

I voted Wing Commander :) . I can't beleive most of the people want another Street Fighter :rolleyes: ...like theres not enough SF games...:p.

Arena is not like the classic WC, so probably that's what they mean.

Arena plays more like Wing Commander I than Wing Commander Prophecy does. They're just incompetant.

There is a major multi-platform Street Fighter release planned for 2008.

I can't beleive most of the people want another Street Fighter :rolleyes: ...like theres not enough SF games...:p.

Dito. Streetfighter would be about my lowest desireable game from that list. Not that it is a bad game, but beat em ups aren't exactly a genre that is dead and SF isn't all the innovative inside the genre.

There is a major multi-platform Street Fighter release planned for 2008.

and a movie too, aparently... Certainly puts another WC movie in the realm of possibility, though I'd rather get my hands on the workprint of the existing movie first.

Back