Fun With Supersoakers

Really? I thought it was pretty crazy in a cool kind of way. I don't think I will be making one of those anytime soon but if things got out of control I could always MacGuyver me a flame thrower.

Me too.

supersoakers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting Gallery, a Toy Story soaker, some new 2005 Soakertag Elite soakers.

heh, well everyone has their vice. ;)

I always thought that that would work. Now i know when society crumbles i can make a flame thrower with little effort.

This might be a stupid question, but amongst all that... stuff, have you got the XXP 275? That's the one I have and even today, I think its one of the meanest looking supersoakers. I wonder what it would have looked like if they used that one as a flamethrower, being double barelled.

luminon said:
This might be a stupid question, but amongst all that... stuff, have you got the XXP 275? That's the one I have and even today, I think its one of the meanest looking supersoakers. I wonder what it would have looked like if they used that one as a flamethrower, being double barelled.

Yup, got a 275. I like double barrelled soakers, and the single reservoir is a lot more efficient than the 175's double tanks.

TopGun said:
Is that as in the Disney/Pixar movie?

Yup.

I'm curious. What made you start this collection, Chris?

Back