french WC movie opinions

and the T-Rex has been replace with something called a "spinasaurus" or something like that. Just as big and bad... I'm hoping that at the end the T-Rex will come back and save the day though :)

(you know, like in the original JP)

I can hardly wait. Ill wait till the video comes out, maybe, just maybe I will rent it. (would rather see a tumbleweed roll across the baren desert instead)
JMO

RFB

Baseless opinions are pretty dumb -- and since there haven't yet been any reviews of the movie, your "opinion" of the quality of the movie is baseless...

Perhaps. The opinion is based on the previous 2 movies. Which I didnt exactly find exciting, but nor did I find them total junk either. They just didnt appeal to me like other movies that were showing when those came out. Maybe this one will be better. But regardless of how good it may be or not, if there is another movie next door showing that appeals to me more than Dino's ancient cousins, I will watch that before JP3.

RFB

Wait!! I dont *hate* JP, I just didnt get into it like most here. At least I *DID* watch both of them completely thru, doesnt that account for something? (the wife made me watch them!)

RFB

I like both of them, being that Malcolm was my favorite charactor, I don't know how JPIII will stand up in my head without his sinisism :(

(no, I don't know how to spell that)

Huh? I thought he was better in JP2. He tried to play hero in the original - and stuffed up big time. He should be thankful for not being eaten.

nah, he can't remember anything, he got too high off of all that morphene they shot in him ;)

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-16-2001 at 09:56]

Back