FreeLancer planned for Xbox

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I think it's academic to debate what platform Freelancer will be released on -- I think we've yet to see any serious indication that it will be released at all.

I agree entirely... and I was beggining to think I was the only one who's skeptical about Freelancer.

--Eder

Prey!!??

Are they still claiming that game is in development!?
I haven't heard anything about that one in ages.

I dunno Ghost. I'm actually interested in DNF and they're constantly showing us new stuff from the game. I just hope that the controls are what they were in DN3d.

FreeLancer for X-Box, and the X-Box in general...

I really would like to see FreeLancer come out for the X-Box, though I don't ever plan on owning one...

Person: "Sure, Microsoft... I'll let you into my house. Here. Take my PC and my television too.

And, the X-Box may have some neat things... (Not like Halo)... But the PS2 has ... Metal Gear Solid 2. :D
And the GameCube gets Metroid Prime, Super Smash Brothers Melee and, well... the Advance gets a new Mario Kart game.

Just because PS2 has Metal Gear Solid 2 (which I'm in the middle of, as we speak) doesn't make it a good console system. The PS2 has a very weak line-up thus far (not counting the PSX games) and has yet to pull something impressive.

PS lost the rights to make any more Resident Evil games to the Gamecube... Final Fantasy X? God no, it looks like a Final Fantasy VIII remix... The creator of the Metal Gear series said that MGS2 is the end of the series, but there will be at least one spin-off game (I'm not holding my breath either)... Throw in one or two rather decent games like Star Wars: Starfighter and maybe even the Armored Core games and thats all you got: a bunch of maybes.

The Dreamcast, though its dying quickly and painlessly, has a spectacular line-up as it fades out. Especially in the fighting games catagory.

The X-Box is being heckeled by almost every third-party developer. They see it as nothing new and nothing thats being done for it is spectacular. Yes, that includes Halo.

The Gamecube seems to hold a lot of promise. I played Rogue Squadron 2 with wide eyes and a salivating mouth at my local Circuit City. Luigi's Mansion was rather blah, but RS2? Wow.

For some reason, whenever I look at my PS2 now, all I see is an Atari Jaguar, with MGS2 as "Aliens vs Predator". Well, at least this one plays DVD movies...

Originally posted by LeHah

For some reason, whenever I look at my PS2 now, all I see is an Atari Jaguar, with MGS2 as "Aliens vs Predator". Well, at least this one plays DVD movies...

Geez LeHah....thats pretty harsh!!!:)

But I must say that I used be like that about half a year ago , but now I think that the quality of PS2 titles are improving with every new release. And I still havent got MSG2 yet ( godamn PAL conversions ).
Grand Thaft Auto and Devil may cry will do me fine til February next year though....

I hear great things about GTA3. Devil May Cry was OK, not terribly impressed...

Every Superplaycubeboxcast 64 2 CDX game kind of runs together for me. Someday we'll look back and regret purchasing the same damn 3D fighting RPG 3,218 times.

GTA3, surely sounds interesting though I can't imagine how driving cars from the new perspective works or is there another perspective when in a car?

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
GTA3, surely sounds interesting though I can't imagine how driving cars from the new perspective works or is there another perspective when in a car?

GTA3 really is a great game , perhaps one of the best on the PS2.
There are 4 or 5 different camera views that you can choose from , two of those being useless ( original top-down view and cinematic ). The behind the car views work well and its not really nessecary to use the optional first person view.

Anyone who has a PS2 MUST get this game, its all about fun.....something thats kinda rare these days.

Back