Free Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga?

I used to read these same arguments 3 years ago. If you want to be a pirate, good luck, but don't try to convince others that you are a righteous defender of Freedom(c).

Information was meant to be free! By which I mean others should work hard to create it and I should be allowed to have it without expending any effort whatsoever.

Piracy is only legal in the Grand Duchy of Bortmanland, where the only alternative is to buy it off bootleggers at insanely inflated prices.

I'd gladly pay $100 even $150 for a copy of KS in the box to atone for the one that sat at EB for 2 years and only disappeared when I went to get it.

ok, its anbandonwarez now, get it at ww.the-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (add anthother w cause last time i put the link it got messed up and said www.the-~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so i cant put the real link)

I'm stupid. Hades or Kris should httaccess me as soon as they see this post.

Check the rule #11:
11) Linking to, offering, requesting, or hinting at the existence or whereabouts of warez, abandonwarez or other illegal content, can result in immediate banning.

Even if someone thinks that this kind of thing is OK, this really isn't the right place to talk about it. It's not like it's hard to find this stuff elsewhere.

Back