Free Kilrathi Saga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be willing to give it away or take it for free, but who else is willing to fist fight for it?

[Rolls up his sleeves]

Originally posted by LeHah
You may be willing to give it away or take it for free, but who else is willing to fist fight for it?

[Rolls up his sleeves]

/me brings LeHah away spray

[Rolls up his sleeves]

I'll take you down, @^%#%^$#!!

[Rolls up his sleeves]

he he he.......I'll knife fight you for it! Oh wait! I ALREADY HAVE IT!!! haha, ill just eat popcorn and watch you all kill each other over it!

Oh, and BTW: I really did get mine for free! :p

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
While you beat the shit out of each other, the free KS will fall into my paws all too easily. :)

only to find a very large sword splitting you in half :p

one of my first posts here was giving someone a link to a site where the episodes could be downloaded. under the new crackdown i would not be here cause i would be banned (no smart comments from the peanut gallery :p)

my first post was something like would WC or freespace Capships win or something like that. Hence the slicing and dicing. of course this resulted in the secon most silliest thread that the CZ has ever seen. :D go me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back