Free Game: Elder Scrolls: Arena

I don't get it?

Is it like against etiquette to put pictures in your signatures?

One thing Jim, about the character development, it's interesting because your character is the focus of all that is happening around you. Yet, your choices in the end don't seem to make a big difference. You could kill everyone in the game except the plot people and that wouldn't matter at all. I wished you had more of a choice to whether or not you wanted to help Vivec or help Dagoth Ur.

And after being the Nerevarine, you should've had the choice to enslave people or set them free and strip away Vivec, Alamexia, and Sotha Sil's powers. That was a big disappointment to me.

Well, signatures are supposed to be limited in size, so that they don't annoy everyone. Remember, most posts aren't longer than a few lines, and it's irritating when the sig takes more space than the post itself. Needless to say, having an image in your sig makes it difficult to keep it within acceptable size parametres :p.

Yet, your choices in the end don't seem to make a big difference. You could kill everyone in the game except the plot people and that wouldn't matter at all.
Certainly quite true... but personally, I was too busy enjoying the fact that the game at least created the illusion of my choices having an effect, which is a far cry from what you get in other games, where you simply don't get to make choices at all.

Indoril Nerevar said:
Alright, but only because you asked so....nicely... :rolleyes:

That was pretty nicely for me... I said please, and everything.

You see, I expanded on the specific case to a general case as pictures had previously been disabled in signatures, and it appears that the proper setting didn't get toggled in the admin panel. So, I addressed a comment to the general population above and beyond you alone.

If you'd like, though, I could be ruder next time.

Ah, that's all I really wanted was an explanation. I'm not going to throw a fit just because I can't have a huge ass pic in my sig, but it is nice to know why. Thanks.

Anyway, back to the Elder Scrolls. Has anyone played the others in the series like Redguard and whatnot? Are they any good? Shipgate and I always played games like Lands of Lore which were all excellent in my opinion, but I hadn't really heard of the Elder Scrolls until Morrowind came out.

I got it, played it, liked it, died in it, died in it, died in it, died in it.......

Seriously, it's pretty cool. I wish I could find the official manual...

There's no need to get angry gentlemen...

TC, no one is asking you to sound ruder or anything. We just want to know if you could sound more condescending.

Shipgate said:
TC, no one is asking you to sound ruder or anything. We just want to know if you could sound more condescending.
Don't worry about it Greg, with my incredible post count of 12 (none of which happen to be exactly "on topic") he kind of has the right to be condescending. :D

You should let me borrow those games soon, then I can start being more of a useful member of this site. Though I don't know when I'd find the time to play them anymore.

I recall reading terrible reviews of red guard...
And in fallout 1&2 your actions and choices had HUGE consequences in the world. After finishing the game, you got to know what happened to each place you've been, and those endings could be very different, depending on your choices. REALLY good game.

I was looking through this forum and noticed a couple of people were looking for the guide to the Elder Scrolls Arena game.

Look at this link www.gamemanuals.net
Then type in elder scrolls and there you go. Note its in pdf format so you will need acrobat reader. Hope this helps

METAL IS FOREVER!!

Wow, amazing.

2 year old thread.

Quick everyone, tell us about how you don't consider the WCN to be canon

Back