Fram!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Napoleon
WTF is your malfunction

Yes, the word is MALFUNCTION. Disorder,wound or ill means that it is human, but using malfunction denotes that it is a piece of shit, and it need a full repair.

Originally posted by Nukkus
i think the casting for the WC movie was crap

What the hell is up with people like you. Why do you come in here and just blast asomething for no reason. If you don't support your statements with reasons why, then you sound stupid. Now, quit whining and give reeasons why, and maybe....just maybe, we will listen to you.

Originally posted by Ghost
...using malfunction denotes that it is a piece of shit, and it need a full repair.
In this case, he does need a full repair... :rolleyes: :(

Originally posted by Nukkus
i think the casting for the WC movie was crap

Just because you have the ability to make an opinion doesn't make it valid or even wanted. Go away.

if the madman may be permitted to mutter :D

i agree that the casting was not really in line with the games, angel didnt seem right, and indeed nor did any of the characters, put as with all the stuff thats "outside of the games" its a different perspective, sure, wed have liked to see a blair who looked like hammil, so we could see blair in him, sure, maniac wasnt anything like tom wilson's, but that doesnt mean the movie is crap,
im no fan of the movie, i didnt like it, but u gotta see the good things with the bad, take for instance the movie intro music? thats amazing!, theres about 5 or 6 tracks in the WC series that i absolutely love, and that is definitely one of them. (others include wc2 credits :D, wc4 trial scene, etc, etc.)

This is a rather pointless thread. See rule 10. I don't think we really need to discuss the stupidity of a person who posts a thread entitled 'Fram!'

Thank You,
TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back