For those keeping track of R-name deaths...

Trelane

On my way to court in a suit and a tie
...Russell "Ol' Dirty Bastard" Jones died yesterday at age 35. :(

odb.jpg

I'm not really a fan of rap music at all, with the one notable exception of Ol Dirty Bastard, who I adore. His hilariously insane ramblings and bizarre lyrics were favorites of me and all my friends when I was in college. Even though I will admit that his concert that I saw last spring was one of the lamest and altogether worst shows I've ever seen (Dirty was fat and boring and was on stage for barely half an hour while his "posse" did most of the work), I'm deeply saddened by his passing and will really miss the guy.

Collapsed in a recording studio, dead when paramedics arrived. it sounds like a heart attack, but last i heard the autopsy had yet to be completed and a cause of death had not been officially listed.

Colonel Sanders said:
Collapsed in a recording studio, dead when paramedics arrived. it sounds like a heart attack, but last i heard the autopsy had yet to be completed and a cause of death had not been officially listed.

Hmm, as a paramedic, I would say most likely cocaine. The most lethal common drug in use today. Heroin is a close second, but as long as you are careful on the dose, usually you won't die. Whereas cocaine can make your heart destroy itself on your first hit.

As a Deputy Coroner, I would most likely say bag im and tag im. Now where did Erkle go with that run sheet?

Back