Flight roster for us?

Proteus

Spaceman
How about we make a flight roster for ourselves?!
We could use the WC4 motif control panel (where you can select various pilots) or use the WC5 one (dont know how that looks). With flash animation we could also make it a bit fancy too! Also land fighting people. (marines could be included in there also)
We could take a pic of ourselves and digitally put it into a flight suit or jacket or whatever you call those things. Bio of where we came from ie the moon.
I think I'm gonna get a digital camera just to do this!
At least this would keep us occupyed until they come up with a massive online game.. :D
Similar to this -> http://www.blacklance.org/RPG/Characterimages/Stryker.jpg

Prophecy didn't have a flightroster like WC4 did.

But that sounds fun. If you can get a couple of the details worked out I could post something on the CIC about it.

I think you'll want to make that picture optional, there are a lot of people who'd rather not have their picture online. Sometimes with good reason too. :)

Originally posted by KrisV

I think you'll want to make that picture optional, there are a lot of people who'd rather not have their picture online. Sometimes with good reason too. :)

Yeah, some's just too ugly (which is why I don't have my pic up there)...

On a more serious note, an alternative would be an "avatar" . 'Course, there's no way to verify if the picture you or I submit is *actually* us, anyway...

Originally posted by KrisV

You could just post the "Generic Pilot" picture, like the one they used for Bacon Boy in WC3.

I'd really like to see this too...

LOL I just saw the thread. Glad ya like my pic Proteus. I did several of those for the club (Stryker, Sabre, and a couple for me). It only takes a couple of minutes if you can get a decent head shot to put over the existing head.

And no, this Stryker is the one from the Black Lance HQ RPG... not the one who posts in here. Which is why it doesn't look like you :D

Originally posted by Tannim
And no, this Stryker is the one from the Black Lance HQ RPG... not the one who posts in here. Which is why it doesn't look like you :D

Uh huh thats what all the posers say :D

Back