Flight Commander

Avenger

Spaceman
hi i have a problem with flight commander, it's one of the 1st missions (i presume), it is the one where you are in the devastator for the 1st time and you must destroy that orca, problem is that i destroy the bridge and then it doesn't go onto the next target part of the ship. Please help me in anyway possible. Thanks! :confused:

Yeah, I'm having an odd problem, as well. My ship is constantly rolling to the left. It's not my joystick (Gravis Blackhawk), because everything is in neutral and it isn't doing it with other programs. Any ideas?

Sphynx

Press the y key to target the next capship component. It's described on the key bindings page.

Thanks, this is an excellent bug report. I've believe I've found the bug, and will update a new version of Flight Commander this weekend. Thanks again!!

Query said:
Yeah, I'm having an odd problem, as well. My ship is constantly rolling to the left. It's not my joystick (Gravis Blackhawk), because everything is in neutral and it isn't doing it with other programs. Any ideas?

Sphynx

Back