Finals Week For Me

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
Hey folks,
It's finals week here, and I've got a lot of studying to do that I haven't been doing, and a paper deadline April 18...so I may not be around as often as normal...don't despair, and if you have a crashing-style or campaign mission bug make sure to e-mail bin/stderr.txt and bin/stdout.txt to privater *atsign gmail.com for faster processing.

It's always great to see the interest this mod has generated and great to see folks like you all interested in it.

The developers are still all here hackin at the little changes for 1.01...
You may not be happy about the removal of things like shelton slide or that merc guild->demon deal, but there are going to be a few sweet gems that will harken back to days of yore (or rather of 1993 privateer) that should sweeten the deal.

Keep enjoying the remake, and remember to dust off the original privateer disks too--they may be old, and tricky to run, but it will remind you how things were...and give you new insights into how things are :)

*atsign = @

Thanks, Hellcat, and best of luck with those university missions... ;-)
I'll try to get myself set up to help with the coding, meanwhile.
I have a code gem that might interest you, also.

I hope your outstanding work on VS/PR isn't reflected by lower grades! I hope you study first before you work on this stuff. :)

Back