Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiven

Spaceman
I completed Secret Missions 1!!!!
Yay!
There was a bug in there though, in the mission before the last one where you have to stop the strike force headed for the claw.
When I targeted the Ralari, my targeting display showed no ship, just the shields. Also the distance remained -----.
And half my shots didn't seem to hit it. This happened twice (I had to redo the mission). I'll go see if I can reproduce it to get a screenshot.
But otherwise it was fine. I liked Halcyon's comments before the last mission, especially those on Iceman: "Iceman,... uhm... just do what you always do."

On to Secret Missions 2!

Originally posted by LeHah
Did this announcement really warrent a new thread? :rolleyes:
I could have called it 'bug in SM1' and you probably wouldn't have said that. The bug was the main reason I posted this in the first place (the announcement itself could have waited until the first 'need help with Secret Missions 2' post I'm undoubtedly going to make :D ).
The announcement itself is kind of a followup to my 2 earlier 'need help with Secret Missions 1' threads.

I don't think it's really a 'bug'. Several missions have instances where capships don't appear on the targeting screen correctly. I've had this with the Concordia among several other ships I can't remember. It's not really a big deal, so I ignore it.

Excalibur... take your brain pills ;)

(I did, and they're GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!! :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back