Finally

Sabre

Spaceman
I finally, after a month and a half, mind you, got my Wing Commander: Confederation Handbook!!! I love the pics of theConcordia , that is cool. I am going to scan the pics and use them for some stuff, not that you wanted to know.....

Hey, yeah, the Handbook is cool. But it's kind of strange that it suddenly goes from glorious full color to dumpy black and white about halfway through, huh?

Chris said it was a choice between that or doing it 'mixed' in black and white throughout... and that this looked better.

Why couldn't they get full color for the damned book?

And why was the Confed Oath of Service not in it? :(

Because that would have been too expensive.

And they didn't have the rights to the Confed oath of service.

(And, of course, as an Academy graduate, Blair shouldn't really have to be looking up the COoS on the inter-web...)

:: reaches into his wallet ::

He shoulda just asked me... What did he need? Another few hundred? :)

Perhaps in the next installment of the Book of Loaf, it could be a full color thruought Confed Handbook!

The only wierd thing is all of this Pilgrim War that lasted through 2634 and the Kilrathi War started in 2638. A mis-print, LOAF?

Originally posted by Sabre
The only wierd thing is all of this Pilgrim War that lasted through 2634 and the Kilrathi War started in 2638. A mis-print, LOAF?

Kilrathi War officially declared by Terran Confederation 2634 (initial contact & first hostilities by Kilrathi against Terran Confederation: 2629).

What does 2638 have to do with anything?...

Back