Finally, pics of my WC decals on my car

Originally posted by Castle02
The decals are on my '96 Dodge Stratus. The tiger decal is on the top of the windshield and is color matched to the car. The security decal is on the driver's side bottom corner of the window. The decal on the passenger side is missing because someone broke the window and I haven't replaced it yet.

Interesting... I commend you on putting Wing Commander decals on your car. Luckily no chicks really know what Wing Commander is to give notice or else you'd be like a guy in my city who drives around a white pick-up truck with Star Trek stripes down the side and plates reading "NCC1701" (yep, the guy that has that plate lives in Kalamazoo).

Re: Re: Finally, pics of my WC decals on my car

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Interesting... I commend you on putting Wing Commander decals on your car. Luckily no chicks really know what Wing Commander is to give notice or else you'd be like a guy in my city who drives around a white pick-up truck with Star Trek stripes down the side and plates reading "NCC1701" (yep, the guy that has that plate lives in Kalamazoo).

I don't think my girlfriend even cares about the stickers on the car. She knows I'm a big WC fan, and she sorta knows what WC is, but that's about it.

Back