Final Gemini Gold 1.02 Complete (June 20, 2007)

Remake Praise

Well, i figure i may as well make my first post positive!:p

I think the Gemini Gold Team has done an excellent job! its great to be able to download and play the game on an XP computer instead of slapping together my old Pentium to play Privateer

the team has done and outstanding job, many of the annoying quirks that the previous release had seem to be gone, and the bases look fantastic.

my only real criticism is the resolution, but when you consider the effort the team has put in, i think 800X600 looks just fine.

Just my 2 Cents

I just want the graphic to be rerendered into high-res. Is that so difficult?

But isn't that the work of a real wing commander fan?

This might sound wrong coming from me but: what the hell is your problem?!

That is, to say the least, most ungrateful behavior i have ever seen. People have done what they were able to, with their personal resources, and you have the audacity to whine about it not done completely professionally on the level of the major 2007 release?

I think the Gemini Gold Team has done an excellent job! its great to be able to download and play the game on an XP computer instead of slapping together my old Pentium to play Privateer

Actually, dosbox. I'm currently playing the original priv on my xp...

I had a question 'bout this privateer, since i have only played it for a VERY short time(the older version), is there a plan to get that intro in it and the storyline, like it was in original?

I had a question 'bout this privateer, since i have only played it for a VERY short time(the older version), is there a plan to get that intro in it and the storyline, like it was in original?

The plan is to create a 1:1 copy of the original Privateer just with the content at a higher Resolution. The storyline is already more or less working.

Back